Thursday, March 5, 2009

Overrated


Overrated Websites:

-Friendster
-Facebook
-Myspace

(usually are social networking site)
so what? I've read so many comment about this 3 website, like "overrated!", "populated", "jologs!".
Yes, I'm a member of this 3 social networking sites, but im only active in friendster, (oh! yes friendster) why? because most of my friend,classmate and relatives are member of this site, friendster application is not so impressive, even the layout and templates. But despite of this, friendster is still the best for me. and ive been using friendster for 5 years so imagine that?

o⋅ver⋅rate

–verb (used with object), -rat⋅ed, -rat⋅ing. to rate or appraise too highly; overestimate: I think you overrate their political influence.


overpraise, over esteem, magnify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read back some of my post

Related Posts with Thumbnails