Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mother, child and a pauper

Like what i promise to you guys! here is Wilma's kittens
(no name as of now)


Wilma together with the kitties :D
(Note: cats hate it when someone is viewing their kittens, don't even try to use camera flash they find it very disturbing. The main reason why other mother cats move their kittens to another place.)

This photo is taken while i am at school canteen she's begging food from me :(
that's why i gave her a pinch of Letson Paksiw, she's always come to me every time that me and my classmates eat in this canteen (it means this is not the first time) and yes she's a girl, and i don't know her name.

-♥Irish♥

4 comments:

  1. i remember when our female cat have babies, they were really protective. they would transfer the baby from one place to another with their mouth. nakakatakot. i felt like the mother would hurt the baby with her teeth. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) nung bata ako natatakot ako pag kinakagat nung nanay yung kuting nya yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmn,.. it reminds me of my cat.. my first alaga, who died 3 years ago. yii.. namiss q tuloy xa.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. kittens!!! One of our kittens just died few days ago... two cats gave birth nga eh... but all kittens from the other cat died... :( parang kulang sa months... tapos naman, yung isang kitten from the other cat naman died few days back... :(

    now one kitten's left na lang... :(

    ReplyDelete

Read back some of my post

Related Posts with Thumbnails